The Bachelors of Engineering program offered by Textile Engineering Department NED University is designed to achieve the following Educational Objectives
- Utilizing the sound technical knowledge in Textile Engineering, mathematics and management that will lead to success in a broad range of career opportunities and graduate education.
- Ability to successfully apply critical thinking to solve contemporary issues and engineering challenges in their professional life.
- Effective written, verbal and visual communication skills to disseminate ideas to the team members, customers and interdisciplinary personals.
- Awareness of ethical, legal and professional obligations so they may contribute for the sustainable development of the environment and society.
- Lifelong learning and continuous self improvement by pursuing higher education and professional development courses.